View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:54 AM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Anti-Cancer Dietary Supplement

Another good read, thanks for that. Mole rats are strange little critters but I love watching their antics when they feature on any wildlife footage!

It`s truly amazing what science is coming up with against cancers and there IS a cure out there, they just havn`t dscovered it yet. They do seem to have grasped the idea of the `how and why`, but as with all trials, they have to find the one that s totally safe and a total cure at the same time. I`m sure they will hit that eureka moment sometime in the not so distant future. It will be a massive find when they do. Clinical trials can be very good even now, but they can be just that, trial and error and of course for our little ones, surgery is always an option, but some vets either get reluctant to operate or just don`t have a clue. I have a reasonably good vet who is always quite open about these things and will listen to what I have to say and then he will tell me whether he feels it`s a good or a bad idea, which I respect, rather than him just say there`s some Baytril go away and hope for the best...

I do believe in the `feed natural and the best` as far as hamsters go because the properties within these `super foods` is already trialed and tested. That`s good enough proof for me.