View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:04 PM  
strawberrysmom
Hammy Happenings

Default Re: ***Cages in the USA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbs&JackBlack View Post
Interesting...
With the $3 off coupon and shipping and tax it comes to $75.
It's just 6.99 shipping for 1-3 items which is cheap compared to most!
I only wish it was the ZZ2! I was looking for a ZZ 2 for my Gerbils. I know plastic cages = risk but it's a long story why I want one of them AS WELL have that tank for them as well. Pretty much they have a series of play grounds as well for travel etc (long story best left for "other pets" section). And I stumbled on a forum linking that online store. Apparently another online store once carried the ZZ 2 but then stopped supplying it.

ALSO - note to the original poster - the Gabbia Tamburino from Abbaseed - apparently they have it set up that you can add this cage to your card and purchase it online. They have the side description for it incorrect as a bird cage with a stand. But on the actual image of the Tamburino it has the correct item number as stated on the FOP site. When I clicked "add to cart" it read in Paypal the correct item number and Tamburino Hamster Cage. So I know I'm getting the right cage.

So, no more having to call them I think. I just ordered it today so I hope Monday they don't contact me and tell me they are out of stock or don't carry them anymore.
strawberrysmom is offline   Reply With Quote