View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:54 PM  
The Hamster's family
The happy hamily

Default Re: ***Cages in the USA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrysmom View Post
After a concern that my Syrian might be falling from too high a height in the American version of the Mamble that I have I ordered the Kevin 82 from Petstore.com for 135 and 5 or so bucks for handling fee. I then found it here at thatpetplace.com:

Kevin 82 Small Animal Cage | ThatPetPlace.com

For 119 with free shipping. I contacted Petstore.com about my order as they have a "Low Price Guarantee" though they mean that it's before purchasing the product and yet they STILL matched the price after the fact for me and are refunding me the 20 dollar difference (meaning no handling fee either).

I can't say enough good things about Petstore.com - it's where I order a great deal of my hammy supplies. They have great prices usually. But matching a price even a day after the fact is really cool of them.

So you can order the Kevin 82 right now as of 10/16/2012 from both petstore.com and thatpetplace.com for $119 /free shipping. If you go Petstore.com route just contact them first via email or phone and ask for them to match thatpetplace.com price. They do a quick check of the link you provide (they are actually familiar with that site as it's competition lol) and voila!

Friendly people to work with too.

I just scored that cage for 20 bucks less than it usually goes!
Thanks a lot ! And i think it' s deliverable to Canada with the free shipping also !! Unless I'm dreaming, that what it says at the moment as trying to buy one !

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...g_20130616.jpg
The Hamster's family is offline   Reply With Quote