View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:52 AM  
souffle

Default Re: Moderator Profiles

Name: Souffle

Lives: Yorkshire, UK (but I am Scottish )

Moderator since: 2006

Ask me about: Healthcare, Syrians, breeding, taming and behaviour, showing. photo competitions, Northern Hamster Club, General.

Hamster experience: I have had hamsters for well over 30 years and show under the Custard Hamstery prefix with my daughter Pophammy. We breed occasional litters of Syrians and have in the past bred Campbells Dwarf hamsters. We have also kept and shown Chinese, Campbells and Winter Whites. I have been involved at Committee level in the Northern Hamster Club for many years and am a qualified Syrian Judge and am currently training as a Dwarf Judge. I have a special interest in healthcare.

Species kept past & present: Syrian (all coat types) Winter White, Campbells, Chinese.

Outside hammies: Apart from my involvement in hamsters my main interest is dog training. I am a qualified BAGSD instructor and Chairman of BAGSD Huddersfield where we train German Shepherd Dogs. I love all animals and we also have two cats as well as Tiber our GSD. I am interested in wildlife and photography and when I have time I enjoy cooking

Last edited by souffle; 05-29-2018 at 07:06 AM.