View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:35 AM  
njwilde
Hamster Pup

Default Rehoming hamster from strange seller

I have made my mind up about rehoming another hamster, I am still sad about Woody but as he was such a kind creature I am sure he would fidn it daft me sitting about crying my eyes out when there are other hamsters about in too small cages and unwanted I could give a good home.

I saw an add a while ago at preloved from someone not far from us with hardly any info and it never left my thoughts as I thought if someone cant even be botehred with putting pictures and info up it can't be a good home. So I contacted the seller, who was very short worded and hardly gave me any info about the hamster, despite me asking stuff. All I foudn out is that he got her ( a female syrian) in June and reckons she is about 6 months but does not know. I asked about her name and whether she is allergic to anything and can be transported in her cage and teh seller did not comment on any of that, just gave me his address and phoen number and said it was fine to pick her up on Saturday.

Now I am a bit taken aback by the whole thing why te person would not answer my questions, I mean it sound sliek soemone just wants to get rid of her but I am now worried about all sorts regarding the hammie. Does anyone have a similar experience or advice on what to do? I hope I am not in for a con? He wants to give her away for free in a cage.
njwilde is offline   Reply With Quote