View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 06:40 PM  
ButterNut
Hamster Pup

Default Sleeping at about 12 PM? Oversleeping maybe?

(first of all, sorry for all the hamster problem topics lately, didnt really have time to post anything else)
I usually hold and play with each of the hamsters at about 10-12 PM. Ive noticed the last couple/few nights one of the hamsters has been asleep then. Last night he was asleep at about 12 PM. Then today at about 1-3 PM he was still asleep. I checked on him at about 8:00 PM (today) and he was awake. When do hamsters sleep usually? Do you think its because hes bored? Admittedly his cage is pretty boring. Its got a couple of toys (well, ones I made) but ive been too busy lately to get toys for them. What are some good toys for hams to get or easy ones to make?

Is this abnormal? Bored or maybe sick? (hopefully not) I dont know why he would be sick though.

(He wakes up every once in a while to eat/drink and stuff but im usually somewhere at 7-9 so couldnt check then.)
Btw, the person thats getting a few hamsters couldnt come yet but shes coming this week hopefully so then ill have more time for them!
ButterNut is offline   Reply With Quote