View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:09 PM  
ButterNut
Hamster Pup

Default Hamster baby update! And I think I can keep one! :D

I thought the old thread was getting a bit...old. So heres a update on the babies and some questions (yeah I know ive asked like a hundred lol)
They are a lot bigger now! They look kind of like small adult hamsters. I think its time to name them now. (hopefully I wont get too attached!) I named the biggest one (like double as big as the others! Hes adorable and so chubby) Hippo. Yeah weird name but I named him that ever since he was a few days old. he was bigger then the others and he was purple/pink (the "purple" was just grey that looked purple) And thought he looked like a funny hippo XD

Me and my sister named the smallest black one Wilber. Hes smaller then all the rest. Hes particularly adorable.

Oh, and my mom says we can probably keep one! Yayyyyyy! IDK which one I want if I can. I think either Hippo, Wilbur or one of the couple of black and white ones I like. Im so excited! I love them all

I picked them up a few days ago. And then again today (i didnt pick them up for a few days inbetween. I didnt have time) They are so silly They jump out of my hands. There are a few that arent as scared.

Questions: I have a sister. She wants to hold them too. Can we both hold them when they are babies (IDK I just thought maybe they would get different scents)

Do I still have to rub my hands in the dirty stuffing before I touch them?

Do I still have to touch them all every time? Could she still eat them at this point?

Okay, thats it for questions (I just really dont want to accidently make something bad happen to them)
ButterNut is offline   Reply With Quote