View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:03 AM  
Rivera
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Biting / chewing plastic cage

Well Cleo finally escaped!! :-O

I cleaned her cage out last night, so she had 30mins in her ball and then 10 mins of cuddles. I put in some new treats and a sand bath thinking "this will keep her occupied'
We went to bed around midnight and I could already hear her chewing the plastic. I got up at 3am to get a drink. (I always have a quick look at the girls to see what they are doing) I realised that Cleo wasn't there!! :-O and the hole was a lot bigger!
I woke my boyfriend up - he thought I was sleeptalking! lol. We started to search the flat, and there she was sitting by his trainers in the hallway!
I just scooped up and gave her lots of cuddles before taking her back home. I've selotaped the coaster over the hole and put a book on top of it!
She must have been hungry after her adventure because as soon I put her back in she started stuffing her face with museli and treats! haha!!

So what do I do now? :-/ Is there any way to repair the hole? I would love to keep her in the Criceti 15.
I know she would hate to be in a tank or a bin cage because she loves to sit on her platform watching us and poking her nose through the bars.

I'll try to upload a photo.....
Rivera is offline   Reply With Quote