View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:21 PM  
moonie
Hamster Pup

Default Re: *PLEASE look* Hamsters making noises? Is this normal? Active and well!

Thank you all SO MUCH for you advice. I am starting to think that maybe I am overthinking it.

His timing is a bit off. He slept for 2 days and nights but then at 9 am, I awoke to him running in his wheel. When I got up at 11:30 to go to class, he was still hard at it in his wheel. He was going very fast and intense.

Maybe he had an energy burst..?

And also, I got him a week ago so it is time for a cage clean. I did read about how you should be careful how you to clean to not stress the baby hamster out. I actually wanted to do a major scrub down because he sleeps in his own pee and he literally pees in almost every corner. It can't be too good for the guy either but at the same time I get that I shouldn't do it because of his scent and how on and off he is.

So maybe I should do the scrub down but put some of his old bedding back in? Do you think this is all right?

I really want to thank each and every single one of you. Means a lot. I was SOOO relieved to see him running around today!
moonie is offline   Reply With Quote