View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:27 AM  
Lynternette
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: *PLEASE look* Hamsters making noises? Is this normal? Active and well!

Dusty my Syrian ocasionally makes sounds. He makes a clicking noise when he's excited and runs round and round. He'll make a chattering noise when he gets his food. The first day I had him he hurt his leg. He screamed blue murder. The next day it was as if nothing had ever happened.

My dwarf would make all sorts of noises when he was asleep. His little legs would run and he seemed to be eating or drinking sometimes.

As for him peeing in his bed, I'd take a bit of the soiled bedding and pop it in a corner. All mine have liked it on the same floor, but not next to, their beds. Dusty pops out of bed, uses his loo and then gets back into bed. If that works you can put a toilet there and some litter and go through the same process as before using soiled bedding. It took Dusty a week to catch on but of course some are quicker or slower than others. There are different potty litters so if he won't use his toilet just use a different litter.

Just be patient. xxx
Lynternette is offline   Reply With Quote