View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 07:21 AM  
Pompompoms
Retired Moderator

Default Re: Poorly Robo *THE DANGERS OF FLUFFY BEDDING*

Thank you. It's ok, my little Jam as Souffle says did have a long and happy life. He passed a year ago now last Friday, but his nephews and great nephews live with me still, Whizzbit is pretty much colour wise a replica of dad The Cloud, but is a mini Jam in personality.

When it happened, I wrote to p@H and Rotastack with my personal account and the vet report. Omitting no details of how awful his ordeal was. P@H replied that they were unaware of the dangers, and perhaps Rotastack would consider relabeling the product stating it would only be suitable for larger animals (Like what? elephants? Because no animals sold in P@H should have it).

Rotastack replied that they sell thousands of bags of the product, and that only rarely do they get a report of injury or fatality. Oh that's ok then, as long as only some animals are suffering and that's only the ones they know about.

I now turn vigilante instead, and talk nicely to people I have seen buy it when they get to the carpark, I also hide it behind all the other bedding.
Pompompoms is offline   Reply With Quote