View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:02 PM  
Mishi
Newborn Pup

Default Re: How long do they live?

Teddy: Syrian Male: 3years, 2.5 months, abnormally old for the breed, died of abdominal tumors that spread throughout body.

Baby: Russian Dwarf Female: 2 years, 3 months, died of a bladder infection

Gaia & Skye: Winter White Dwarf females: 1 year, 3 months, died from eating eachother (and they never fought before that, there wasnt even a warning, i went to school, came home and saw what was left of their bodies)

Phobie: Syrian female, died 2 years, 8 months, unknown illness, possibly old age

Bubbles: Robo female, died 3 years, 2 months of old age

Cream Puff: Robo female: died very young for a robo at 1 year and 7 months, unknown illness, she was playing with her sister, Spice and suddenly stopped and went to sleep, the next day she smelled funny and started shaking, so I made a vet appointment for the following morning, but she died sometime throughout that night in her sleep.

Spice: Robo female: died 2 years and 8 months, died from an unknown illness, she was running on her wheel, not too long after, i found her on her side with a giant mass of fluid about 1/3 the size of the body attached to her lower abdomen, she lived 1yr and 1 month more than her sister.
Mishi is offline   Reply With Quote