View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 03:39 AM  
souffle

Default Re: Hamster Breeders (United Kingdom)

Posted for member wolftrack

Phoenix Ashes Hamstery

Name of Operation: Phoenix Ashes Hamstery
Kind of hamster(s) you breed: Syrian hamsters
Kind of hamster(s) at rescue facility: Syrian hamsters

Web Link:http://phoenixasheshamsters.weebly.com/
For more information send PM on forum? Yes
For more information send email to: [email protected]
Summary/description of operation:

Small hobbyist breeder of Syrian hamsters in poland

I’m aiming to breed hand tame nice natured hamsters of following colours, dove and silver dove in any coat type and pattern, but various colours and coat types available depending on the pairings.

Litters -irregularly available to achieve above mentioned aim and further lines- are from tame and sound parents, all of them can be seen and handled.

All babies are daily handled, from the day they open their eyes, to ensure they’re fully tame, friendly and happy to be handled,

They're ready to go at the earliest at five weeks, but can be withhold longer if I feel they need more time.

I have and will continue to import when possible pedigree hamsters from UK mainland, possibly from show lines to improve overall type, size, health and temperament, with known history.

All my hamsters are first my pets and as such live in my household, and get attention and care every day. Any non rehomed baby and retired adult are kept within the hamstery. Any Phoenix Ashes hamster is welcome back home if you can't keep it, no question asked.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information, enquiry about planned and current litters, or be added on waiting list.

Last edited by souffle; 03-25-2015 at 01:37 PM.