View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:43 AM  
souffle

Oh my goodness what a mess and what a bad attitude. This group obviously needs split into singles and I hope they are all safely rehomed. The wounds do look clean Faye but that is likely because they are fresh so you need to watch them closely. It is best just to bathe the once then allow them to heal. We did this with Bingley under advice and found it did take quite a long time to heal over and the scabs to go but he was fine in himself though obviously sore for the first few days as he did not want us to touch them to check and would squeak. He is fine now though he still has a little triangle of 'funny fur' at his back end. There is a good chance that she will not be pregnant as they do not breed so well in winter and when stressed so heres hoping. I would still feed her extra protein and prepare just in case though.
Poor little Pepsi. How awful for him. I hope he feels better soon. Can you get some plain yogurt or Avipro to keep his good bacteria. He is probably stressed from the move too. All the best for a speedy recovery for both little ones.
souffle is offline   Reply With Quote