View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:18 AM  
jayne
Retired Moderators

Oh my word! What a poor wee soul!!

I cannot believe, or maybe i can, that they would have such a laid back attitude!! Yeah, Pets at Home look like they're doing good by having an adoption centre but clearly have no concern if they are treating animals like that!!! Probably ok isnt good enough, they should have realised straight away that they were all mixed sexes and separated asap.

Thats great that you took her in and cleaned her up. I am still in shock at those pictures Faye Seriuosly cannot believe it!! Poor wee things...

I think i am with you on the 'limits' thing! I have just come back from the vets, little Pepsi has wet taila nd has got Baytril. Need to keep and eye on him and make sure hes driking eating etc. Just as well i'm off work for the next 3 days and can be by his side.

I have called Pets at Home to advise that i bought him on Sunday and a manager is going to be calling me back. When i told the guy, he siad he finds it hard to believe as they have health checks every morning and only ever see a case in their stores once in 6months!!!

Arghhhhhh, i am seething, i will finish my rant right now before i get really started!!!

Good luck with her and look forward to seeing her recovery

In my heart ~ Sweet, Sour, Pepsi, Max & Dasha ~ RIP xxxx
jayne is offline   Reply With Quote