View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 01:33 PM  
8piggie3hammies
Hamster Pup

Default My hamster had a stroke?

I have a 2 and half year old syrian called harvey and last nigh he was dragging his leg's about i gave him water and a friend of mine trimmed his teeth as previously he'd started biting the bar's so thought maybe he's not eating or something, I gave him some calpol and he been in his house since sleeping but he is still dragging leg's tho they work a little bit he going in circle's and has a head tilt is floppy and get's stuck like put's his head down and cant lift it for a miniute and is sleeping in silly place's not his house which he love's. He is pouching food and trying to take it to his stash and drinking water but i think that's it for him poor little man he soo friendly too but he looks spastic really i have give him a little more calpol tonight and am getting to the vet's tomorrow but i don't think he guna make it, I hate taking them in for this as its like taking them to their executioner last time i roared. I don't think he is in any pain but i do think there is brain damage just thought the calpol will keep him drowsy so he sleep's tonight , i was going to put him in a smaller cage or pet carrier but don't want to stress him out.
8piggie3hammies is offline   Reply With Quote