Thread: Male vs Female
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 10:19 AM  
Debbie
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Male vs Female

I too have had both, and never specifically chosen gender, and have to say I have no preference, they have all had different personalities and to be honest I've never really thought about them acting a particular way because of gender. My female hybrid dwarf was a total nutster while her brother was the most laid back, lazy hamster I've known! My chinese girl was very whizzy but then, that's a chinese for you! My previous 2 syrians were female and actually quite laid back and my current 2 syrians are male and also easy going and calm ....... well Fred is a big girl's blouse but he's certainly not what you'd call active.....unless running around on our bed! Hugo just seems to plod along and takes life as it comes, happy to amuse himself in his cage or to explore when he is out. My 3 robos were boys but I didn't get the chance to get to know them properly but they were super hyper! I think next time I get a chinese I shall try to get a female simply because that's what Mouse was and I so totally adored her.
Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote