View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 04:29 PM  
juliedn
Adult Hamster

Unhappy Aiden, RIP my little one

I came home to find Aiden dead after a short life. I'd rather not disclose how he had died to not upset other members, but in no way was it because of his health or bad ownership. He may have lived a short life, but at least I know that I gave him the best quality life I could.

Aiden was a Winter White Hybrid and was about 3 to 4 months old. He loved to spend time with his dear mommy and snatch sunflower seeds from his mommy's hands. He was spoiled little one. Every night I would wake up just to see him and hold him. In the past month we have bonded very well. He would come on my hand when I placed it in the cage and always stay with me when I took him out. I've only had him to 3 months and 5 days, but he will always be in my heart. He was like my baby, my pride and joy. In the CHA Hamster Show exactly one month ago, he won Best Pet. And I believe that title best suited him because he was the best pet I have ever had. He was absolutely the sweetest creature I've come upon. Nothing can replace him. I loved him dearly.

Man I really don't know how I can stop stressing. Everything in my life just seems to be getting worse and worse. I must stop crying because I have been constantly screaming, yelling, and banging the walls while my mom has a client over.

Please give good vibes and R.I.P. Aiden. I loved you as much as family.

Please also vote Aiden for HOTM because I know it would mean so much to him and me.

Here are some photos for his memorial: