View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 11:20 AM  
SnuggleHam
Former Admin

Default Re: donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense125
Snuggleham, Can you give us an update on HC's financial status for all interested members. I would be more than happy to send another donation when I get my tax refund early next month!!! Thanks!!!
We are currently with www.doteasy.com While they are a wonderful hosting provider we are paying $95.00 US dollars a year and 25 dollars a year for our domain name. Its becoming a huge expense with my artist website on doteasy as well which we pay the same amount to keep it running.

Smoo fund out about another hosting provider called www.godaddy.com. They offer all the services we would need and the cost will only be $45.07 a year, this also includes the domain registration.

We are hoping to have most of $45.07 expense covered with donations by February 1st when our hosting service expires with doteasy. We will pay for HC out of our own pockets to keep it running. But any donations afteroords would be helpful. Times are tough and we are doing our best to budget our home and daily expenses. Even if a donations comes after it will certainly help us where we have put that extra money into hamster central and have less for groceries

Bah, this crazy world! But I love my HC and id rather be tight on cash and pay for hosting rather then loose the site and have someone snatch up the hamster central domain name while we are down and out. That would defiantly not be fun

So if those of you have visited HC and found our community and information to be helpful, and you have the means to spare a few bucks, donate to show your appreciation!
SnuggleHam is offline   Reply With Quote