View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 12:02 PM  
SnuggleHam
Former Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by suga
The screen on my computer looks much wider and the hamster central banner at the top of the screen sits approximately half way across from left to right (i.e. it doesn't fill the top of the screen within the white window background) if that makes any sense...???? Is that right - ???
I see the same thing only when viewing the forum and only when using Windows Internet Explorer. Smoo and I use Mozilla Firefox and everything looks fine under that browser. He's been working hard on HC, hes been at it all morning for about three hours straight! I will mention the problem in Explorer to him and I'm sure he will get around to fixing it once he's had ample time to rest is brain.

There are still some things I want to do aesthetics wise to make the site look more "together" (like fixing the logo width) But those changes will probably come over the next few days, depending on how Smoo feels.

Also if anyone wants to make a donation at mine and Smoo's request, just send me a PM and we will give you details on how to do so.

Quote:
Smoo wrote on the main page: If you feel that Hamster Central has been useful to you and would like to give something back, SnuggleHam and I would greatly appreciate a small contribution of a dollar or two to help pay HC's hosting costs. Our web hosting expires at the end of January, but we actually found a new host who will cost quite a bit less, so we'll be able to host the site for a smaller amount of money.
SnuggleHam is offline   Reply With Quote