View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 01:47 PM  
SnuggleHam
Former Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by minicooper106600
lol, i hope you dont eat anymore as they are for hamsters and if u do eat another one you might just turn into a hamster!!!!!! lol
You might be right! Ya I will definitely lay off the hamster treats now

Quote:
Originally Posted by souffle
Aww those pics are so cute. How many yorurt drops did she pouch before you dragged her out of there snuggleham. I too have tasted all sorts of pet foods. We have strawberry ones and they taste a bit like strawberry milk shake Not awful but I think I will stick to Cadburys myself
I dont think many, if any actually. She didn't appear to have anything extra in her cheeks before she backed out of there lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hana
Hehe, the pictures are great, I have never heard of it either but I spose that is because I am in the UK. I have tried cat biscuits before
Ya its a US brand I guess, but it looks decent. The ingredients are few which is usually a good sign. Its says on the back it contains.. sugar, vegetable oil, whey powder, dried skimmed milk, forrestpowder, yogurt powder, corn starch, lecithin and vanilla.

Obviosuly not a treat you want to offer allot of at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles
Gwen is a lovely hamster. I don't think I would try the pet food myself. Maybe only the apple and cucumber they get as I like fruit and vegetables myself
Thanks for the compliment bubbles, I will be sure to pass it on to little Gwendolyn. My hammies often get fresh treat rather then pre-made store bought things like yogurt drops. Saves money and I know its healthy.
SnuggleHam is offline   Reply With Quote