View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 04:25 PM  
SnuggleHam
Former Admin

Default Spreading the Word About Hamster Central!! :)

Just a little note to everybody!

I want to encourage our members to try and spread the word about Hamster Central. I haven’t yet seen it show up on a Google search but it will in a Yahoo search. Because its still not showing up in search engines we need to spread the word ourselves.

I have been doing so in a few places but it seems my intent of advertising for exposure is starting to bother people and I’m running out of ideas where to try and let people know about Hamster Central :P

So if you know any places to spread the word please do so! Also if you know of any great hamster websites where I can email and ask about doing a link exchange please let me know the URL and I will look into the site!

I know some of you have been doing a great job in recruiting, but maybe we can all do our best to step it up a notch and do some field work :P I really appreciate everyone’s help!

Someday I'm hoping that when someone types in the word "hamster" this will be one of the first sites to show, naturally it will grow on its own then, but for when it does it would be nice to already have a well developed forum
SnuggleHam is offline   Reply With Quote